From beginners end-users to experienced developers, everyone has something new to learn about CiviCRM. CiviCon is shifting focus this year and will offer an entire track designed to spark discussion and involvement in the CiviCRM community.
The conference program is organized into three main tracks - Beginner Product, Advanced Product and Community.In addition, there will be a Consultant Cafe open at various times throughout the conference to provide one-on-one consulting advice.
NOTE: Initial schedule listed below, some sessions may change. Final schedule will be posted closer to the event date.
- CiviCRM Everywhere: Leveraging a full coverage API for seamless CMS Integration
- The Future of the API
- The Visual Vocabulary of CiviCRM
- CiviCRM Statistics - charting the future
- CiviCRM Entity - Superior Drupal Integration
- Improving the Extensions Ecosystem
- How to contribute to the community when you are not a geek
- StackExchange: What's working, what's not, and how can we make it better?
- CiviVolunteer 2.0: The Latest in Managing Volunteers with CiviCRM
- Best Practices for Managing Special Events
- Member Management & Engagement - A Drupal/CiviCRM Case Study from the Colorado Nonprofit Association
- CiviHR - 2016 progress and roadmap
- Case studies using WordPress
- Yes, You Can Debug Too
- You Get What You Ask For - Effectively Gathering Information About Your Supporters
- More than just a petition: emailing legislators and more from CiviPetition
- Implementing User Portals: Leveraging the Power of CiviCRM
- What's New with CiviCRM and Accounting Integration
- Building a Self-Service Portal with CiviCRM and Drupal
- Payment Processing in CiviCRM, more than just donation page credit card processing and the future of payments.
- Using Contribution.transact to Take Control of Online Payments
- Extra.Extra! Quick Techniques to Customize Front End Forms
Additional Sessions not associated with a specific track:
- What is CiviCRM? What can it do for your organization?
- Falling in Love Again - Group Therapy For Database Users
- Drupal vs WordPress vs Joomla! Showdown
- Who The $#%& Set This Up
- Engaging Front End CiviCRM Integrations for WordPress
While everyone is invited to take part in the Community Track, developers and experts are strongly encouraged to participate and help move our community forward with in-depth discussions led by the Core Team and various Partners.
Within the Product Track there will be Beginner/User sessions and Advanced/Implementer sessions. From case studies and “how to” sessions, to in-depth code review, the program will cover a diverse array of topics, session types, and representative organizations -- ensuring you the opportunity to view broadly, and go deeply, into the CiviCRM community.