CiviCRM makes it quite easy to customize CSS and page templates. When properly setup these customizations can be maintained even though the core software may be upgraded through small files that only include the custom code. This presentation will focus on the use of CiviCRM's ability to utilize custom CSS and templates to modify appearance, auto enter data and provide choices based on selections in front end forms. Topics covered will include:
- How custom CSS and templates work.
- Setup of custom CSS & custom template locations.
- Process for customizing CSS.
- Custom templates and use of jQuery to modify form display.
- Creating dynamic field choices based on previous form selections.
- Custom registration form examples.
The goal of this presentation is to provide implementers with the tools to make simple customizations to provide a better user experience.